13.4.07

Busy Busy... updating....

As of today the pricing structure has changed, please view website details for complete information. If you have already booked an appointment with me, you are not subject to the new rates.

I'm also very excited to announce the release of two special packages, the High School Seniors Package and the Baby Plan. Two exciting packages that offer great value, so if you know of any friends or family who might be interested I'd love to hear from them.

Don't forget I also have GIFT CERTIFICATES available that can be custom tailored to your needs.

I also updated the gallery so that its a little easier to navigate, I'd love to hear your feedback on this new layout. You will have to bare with me, I'm a photographer not a web developer. LOL!

Lastly I'd like to say a BIG Thanks! For visiting my blog (you all know who you are!), and an even bigger THANKS for all those who have referred their friends and family. I've been so fortunate to have been able to continue to do this without the need of advertising through the kind words of all of my wonderful clients. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Come visit again soon.

1 comment:

Natallie Pham said...

The gallery looks fantastic!